June 17, 2009

AN UPDATEEE. :x
Ok not exactly an update..more like a post. .___. I don't make sense.

College life has been, pretty hectic. Thanks to the never ending assignments and...*ehem* procrastinating..and I think I can blame it on travelling.
I HATE TRAVELLING ALL THE WAY TO SUNWAY FROM WANGSA MAJU. FFFUUUU I must move in by end of this year or I'm really gonna die. T___T

Buttttttt push that all aside, classes are kinda fun! I learned how to draw heads,how to use Adobe Illustrator,drawing shapes,drawing potraits,watching movie(s)....
Agh, speaking about movies, my class had another video/movie session for the History of Art and Design. The movie was, FUUHH damn nice....to me lar.. Anyway, the name of the movie is Incognito. About some dude named Harry Donovan, who's an extremely talentet artist...*faints* Anyone wanna watch go look for the cd. Or download it online. :D

Okay I shouldn't bore myself...or rather you people. =/

MY CLASS IS FILLED WITH LUNATIC + SICK + MAD-ASSED SKILLED ARTISTSSS goddamnit. I feel like an outcast in class. -____-"

Oh well end of "update". *runs away*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home