May 15, 2009

AN UPDATE! Or so it seems... =/

So anyways, I started college this week. And I hate having to wake up at 6am in the morning. Like whatthefuck right. Feels like I'm going back to highschool all over again. I leave the house at around 7, then reach the goddamn lrt at around 7.25-ish.
It's so friggin unfair! I dont wanna be waking up at 6 when my class starts at 9.30! T____T

Oh, and I finished my Paramore Decode Beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeee. No pictures cause I am very teh malas to snap. So now I'm working on Niuniu's beanie...his so called birthday present.
It's beige i think, but his hair is like brownish + black, god knows why he chose such a light colour when his hair is..... -_____- nevermind.

And I'm officially broke. Somewhat lah. Shouldn't have spent so much on the so called "College-clothes-spree".
Cibai jeans cibai shirts.... But I love my hoodie. *drools*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home