May 17, 2009

I can finally claim back my life after going to college. Nyahahahaha.
No more aimless online-ing, no more sleeping till 11am in the morning, no more flicking through channels looking for a good show to watch.........

College life has been pretty good so far, just because it's the first week. =/
My senior told me that the second week will be, even worse.
When I asked her, "What time do you sleep and wake up everyday?"
She asked me the same question back, and I said "11? 10?"
She laughed. -_______-"
She friggin laughed! @__@ Then she told me after this I'd be sleeping at 2am...
I'm gonna be sleep deprived......
And college's sucking my parents moneyh dryyy. First week of college sudah belanja about RM150++ on materials alone. *dies*
And having to wake up extra early and travel extra long = fucking tiring.

I wanna rent a room I wanna rent a room I wanna rent a rent a fucking room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home