December 25, 2008


I have been abandoning my Fisheye2 for a very very very very long time - and the lomo world. :(

I know I'm creating posts every few minutes. Cant help it, it's called the blogging mood.



White Cat, duhh.

Genting Klang. All-time favourite shot.

Ian Punya Anjing

Genting Highlands. Duno what shit.



Shell Station, Seksyen Lima.

Birthday Cake. Table. Fan.
I am Captian Obvious



Dengan bangganya, itu gambar(s) were picked from each developed roll of my faraking film. So started with teh cat, and u know the order. Those pictars, all the ones that I THINK has better lighting. Others all underexposed. Fuck you stupid light.

As of now, I shall, will and SHOULD learn to get more sunlight into my Fisheye. God bless me with money please.
Ehem, Jesus Wong.


Browsed through lomographyasia. Goddammit why my pictures always turned out underexposed.


I need a lomo sifu. *_*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home