December 24, 2008

I hate it when my wallet has lesser green red and uh...whatever coloured paper left.
I hate it when all my lomo shots turn faraking dark when I take them - even with that faraking annoying flash.
I hate it when I get so fucked up and end up not knowing what to do.
I hate it when I start surfing the net, I'd surf crap and end up sitting here for hours.
I hate it when time is so limited. It's like I'd never get enough time to spend.
I hate it when faraking Screamyx is so slow. Fucking load pages like snails on salt. Oh wai-, that kills them.
I hate it when friends ffk you. When they say they'd make it. Fuck you.
I hate it when relationships are more important than friendships. Farak you peeople.
I hate it when my earphones go bonkers. At one side of teh ear. Fuck that.
And I hate the fact that I can't get that faraking KS360.


I love it when I go out lepaking with NiuNiu, Cf, and Kel. Bunch of psycho's.
I love it when I get new things. Who doesn't?
I love it when people smile. Is teh good.
I love it when I goof around using un-understandable engrish. Like teh internutz english. Can I has a cheezburger?
I love it when Starbucks gave me that free gift today, while CF and Kel didn't get it. HAHA.
I love it when Times Square is filled with people who dress up carerfooly. Vary beautiful. Makes me eyes go blink blink.
I love it when people pretend to be someone they're not. They make my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home